20 Happiness is a Place

Photo belongs to ANAWOLOWL; do not take without credit

In the midst of winter, I found, within me, an invincible summer.

-Albert Camus

That's the quote and picture (taken by me!) currently tacked up on my Precious Wall of Inspiration (ie my closet door) after my 10-day trip to Bhutan. It was a precious ten days, and I wasted two full ones because I was sick with what my doctor suspects was food poisoning. I thought when I was there that I couldn't wait to get back to sunny Singapore but now that I'm here, with the muggy heat and the racing lifestyle, I can't help wish but for another ten days, if only to glean more lessons from their beautiful land, culture and people.

More words when I can come up with them. But it's back to school, and nervous palpitations, and the oppressive uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment