38 Templates

Hello there!

Did you notice the new template?

the old banner :)
New banner!
As you can see, I'm a little reluctant to let go of my little 'duotone owl', as I dubbed him. And as much as I still love the old banner, I felt that it was a little too long and detracted from the posts-- hence the shorter, snappier new banner :) Also, how do you feel about the new chevron background? It looks a little like snakeskin in sea green, and I'm still wondering if I should change it.

On the subject of templates, I have decided --after a slew of rather disastrous online buys this month (ew)-- to finally get my act together and compile a list of what does and does not look good on me. It is by no means perfect, and I shall keep editing this as my experience grows, but hopefully this will help shorten both the time I take to get dressed and my list of online purchases gone wrong.


Actually, what Lauren Conrad's wearing in the first collage is probably 98% true to what I wear most Sundays: fit and flare dress, flap bag, nude heels. I'm so predictable...

On the down side, the pastels I love so much are --as I'm slowly learning-- not as nice in return to my skin. I have decided to take up my mum's advice and stick, as much as possible, to brights, with dashes of navy. How delectable is Constance Jablonski's dress (main picture) there?!

1 comment:

  1. wow I'm so honoured you guys visited my blog! <3 I would love to wear casper&pearl too, but at the moment it's out of my budget :( thank you for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete